Drew Estate released details today of it’s 2020 Barn Smoker event schedule. This year, locations will include events in Florida, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Kentucky and Louisiana. The Drew Estate Barn Smoker shows of the American Tobacco Experience, educating consumers on growing and processing tobacco, and manufacturing premium cigars. It also serves to raise awareness for Cigars for Warriors, a 501(c)(3) charity, whose sole focus is to support the American military .Tickets are available for purchase at www.barnsmoker.com and you can learn more about Barn Smokers via Instagram.com/debarnsmoker and facebook.com/barnsmoker
This year, Barn Smoker will have different types of tickets ranging from general admission to VIP Experience.
- VIP Experience Ticket with Dinner Sponsored by Xikar and Cigar Caddy – Each VIP Experience Attendee will be a guest at an intimate dinner the evening before or after the Barn Smoker hosted by Jonathan Drew, Willy Herrera, Pedro Gomez and the entire Drew Estate team. As part of the VIP Experience ticket, each guest will receive 3 rare Drew Estate cigars and much more. In addition, VIP attendees will also receive a premium swag package at the Barn Smoker.
- VIP Swag Ticket Sponsored by Xikar and Cigar Caddy – VIP Swag Ticket holders at Barn Smoker, will receive a premium swag package upgraded over General Admission.
- General Admission – Admission to the Barn Smoker with general admission swag.
There is also a new “All-Star” program, where guests can purchase tickets for all 5 events at a reduced cost and receive a unique Barn Smoker Challenge Coin Set including a Master Coin only available to Barn Smoker “All-Stars.” This coin will also get the recipients future discounts and benefits at Barn Smoker 2021.
The 2020 Barn Smoker program creates unique experiences for guests, focusing on brands including Pappy Van Winkle, Joya de Nicaragua, and more.
Jonathan Drew Founder and President of Drew Estate says, “In 2019, we took Barn Smoker to another level. Now we have Pappy Van Winkle, Joya de Nicaragua, and all sorts of Sh*t to pump, pump, pump it up!!. And for all you rock stars, superstars and Barn Smoker “All-Stars” you are gonna wanna snag your tickets today. I promise it’s worth it! Let’s go!”
The dates and locations of Drew Estate’s 2020 Barn Smokers are:
- Florida Barn Smoker in Clermont, FL on May 16th, 2020
- Pennsylvania Barn Smoker in Strasburg, PA on July 25th, 2020
- Connecticut Barn Smoker in South Windsor, CT on August 8th, 2020
- Kentucky Barn Smoker in Hopkinsville, KY on September 26th, 2020
- Louisiana Barn Smoker in Convent, LA on October 24th, 2020