#4: Crux Ninfamaniac
We are pleased to present our 2nd annual Blind Man’s Puff Top 25 Cigars of the Year.
Each of our 13 panelists were given 15 votes to cast with the following guidelines:
- Thecigarsmusthave been released this year with the following exceptions:
- Re-releases of old brands are eligible
- New sizes in blends that already existed are eligible
- Lines that were not previously introduced to the US but became available in 2014 are eligible
- Since they change so much from year to year, and take a while longer to become ready to smoke, Cuban Cigars from Box Code Dates from 2013-2014 are eligible and don’t necessarily have to be a ‘new’ release.
- Votes were not limited to cigars we reviewed on Blind Man’s Puff, but must have been smoked by the reviewer this year.
- Votes were submitted individually without discussion.
- This list was not based off blind reviews as is our normal procedure. The reviewers knew which cigars they were voting for.
- Only one vote per cigar per reviewer
- All votes are worth equal value
Here is a full sortable list of the top 25 cigars with links to the ones we have reviewed.
[table id=298 /]