#9 - RomaCraft | Neanderthal HN
#12 - La Palina | Goldie Robusto Extra
Each of our 16 panelists were given 10 votes to cast. Our list is made up of cigars that were RELEASED in 2015. The cigars that are eligible do not have to have been reviewed on Blind Man’s Puff, but the panelist must have smoke it at some point themselves.
Here is a full sortable list of the top 25 cigars with links to the ones we have reviewed:
|1||Foundation | El Gueguense|
|2||Dunbarton Tobacco & Trust | Sobremesa|
|3||Warped | La Colmena Reina|
|4||Crowned Heads | Las Calaveras 2015|
|5||Crowned Heads | La Imperiosa|
|6||Camacho | American Barrel Aged|
|7||Warped | Futuro|
|8||Drew Estate | Undercrown Shade|
|9||RomaCraft | Neanderthal|
|10||Illusione | ~eccj~ 20th|
|11||Partagás (Cuba) | Serie D No.6|
|12||La Palina | Goldie Robusto Extra|
|13||Moya Ruiz | Chineese Fingertrap|
|14||Warped | Don Reynaldo|
|15||Balmoral | Anejo XO Rothschild Masivo|
|16||Cubariqueño | Protocol|
|17||Quesada | Reserva Privada|
|18||Tatuaje | Monster Series #8 Hyde|
|19||Davidoff | Escurio|
|20||Nomad | Therapy Habano|
|21||H. Upmann (Cuba) | Magnum 56|
|22||Caldwell | The Last Tsar|
|23||CAO | Pilon|
|24||ACME | Premier San Andres|
|25||L'Atelier | Côte d'Or|
To be eligible, the cigars must have been released this year with the following exceptions:
- Re-releases of old brands are eligible
- New sizes in blends that already existed are eligible
- Lines that were not previously introduced to the US but became available in 2015 are eligible
- New Release Cuban Cigars from Box Code Dates from 2014-2015 are eligible since availability varies so much from Habanos.
- Votes were not limited to cigars we reviewed on Blind Man’s Puff, but must have been smoked by the reviewer this year.
- Votes were submitted individually without discussion.
- This list was not based off blind reviews as is our normal procedure. The reviewers knew which cigars they were voting for.
- Only one vote per cigar per reviewer.
- This year, the order of the votes matters. Vote #1 was worth the most, Vote #10 was worth the least.
To see the votes of each individual panelist, click here.