This years marks the 5th anniversary of Black Label Trading Company’s Morphine release. This year, one vitola, the lancero, will feature a barber pole style with two wrappers one Ecuador Maduro and One San Andres.
The Short Robusto comes in a Box Press and the Corona returns from the original release. These two will retain the same blend. All cigars are rolled at James Brown’s Fabrica Oveja Negra in Nicaragua. These begin shipping this week.
- Country of Origin: Nicaragua
- Wrapper: Mexican San Andrés Maduro (also Ecuador Maduro for lancero)
- Binder: Nicaraguan Habano
- Filler: Nicaragua
- Corona – 5.5 x 42 (18 count) MSRP $10.50
- Lancero Double Wrapper – 7.25 x 42 (12 count) MSRP $11.50
- Short Robusto Box Press – 4.5 x 50 (20 count) MSRP $10.50