Joya de Nicaragua is brginging their original line Clásico back to the US. The new incarnation is available exclusively available at Casa de Montecristo & JR Cigars and features updated packaging. The Clásico was Joya’s first blend back in 1968, and this is they are celebrating their 50th anniversary.
Mario Perez, JDN’s Sales Director says: “Clásico goes back to America at moment when we have reached the highest quality standards at the factory in our 50 year history, but we kept the same blend that the founders of the company created, the blend that once captivated world leaders when it was the official cigar of the White House back in the 70s.”
Joya de Nicaragua Clásico is a mild cigar that got lost in the US market as stronger cigars became more desired. It uses an Ecuadorian Connecticut wrapper and comes 6 different vitolas in 25 ct. boxes:
- Churchill (6 7/8 x 48) MSRP per Stick: $8.50
- Toro (6 x 50) MSRP per Stick: $8.15
- Consul (4 ½ x 52) MSRP per Stick: $7.00
- Torpedo (6 x 52) MSRP per Stick: $9.50
- Número 6 (6 x 41) MSRP per Stick: $6.50
- Señorita (5 ½ x 42) MSRP per Stick: $5.50
The cigar goes on sale this month.