Sinistro Cigars has announced two new limited edition cigars and a new shop exclusive.
Two new limited edition cigars are the Sinistro Lancero and Destro. These are variety packs containing three different blends in a new size. Both are made at the La Aurora factory, are currently shipping to retailers and are limited to 150 of each, come in boxes of 12, and have pigtail caps. Each box contains three blends 4 Mr. Black, 4 Mr. White, 4 Mr. Red. The lanceros measure 7 x 40 and sell for $103 while the Destros measure 4.5 x 58 and sell for $164.
- Wrapper – Mexican San Andres
- Binder – Ecaudor Sumatra
- Filler – Dominican and Nicaraguan
- Wrapper – Nicaraguan Habano
- Binder – Nicaraguan Habano
- Filler – Pennsylvania Broadleaf and Nicaraguan (contains tobacco from all 4 regions of Nicaragua)
- Wrapper – 10-year aged Dominican Habano
- Binder: 2 binders from Ecuador and Cameroon
- Filler: USA (Connecticut / Pennsylvania); Nicaragua; Andullo
The new shop exclusive cigar is the Habana Vieja Maduro exlusive for Omerta Cigar in Oklahoma City. The cigar will be sold only at their B&M location and their website purocigarhouse.com. Habana Vieja Maduro launches October 24th and only 200 boxes will be sold. Cigars come in 10 count boxes and sell for $90. This cigar will receive a nationaidw release sometime in the year 2021. The blend uses a Mexican San Andres wrapper, 0-year aged HVA, (same as Mr. White), and fillers from Nicaragua and Dominican Republic. It is made at the La Aurora factory.