“We are very excited for the second release of S&R. This cigar represents the broad spectrum of cigars produced under the Black Works Studio line. It’s medium bodied with tons of complexity and the perfect amount of white pepper spice to let you know this is a BLK WKS cigar. The Nicaragua & Dominican blend is wrapped in a beautiful cafe colored Sumatra wrapper and topped with the S&R’s signature pig tail. This year, playing on the serpent theme we made a very limited number of Lancero Culebras, so keep your eye out for those!” said James Brown, creator of BLK WKS and partner at Fabrica Oveja Negra.
- Country of Origin: Nicaragua
- Wrapper: Sumatra with a pigtail cap
- Binder: Nicaraguan Habano
- Filler: Nicaragua & Dominican
- Lancero – 6.75 x 42 (20 count) MSRP $9.50
- Corona Gorda – 5.5 x 46 (20 count) MSRP $9.50
- *Culebra – 6.75 x 42 (1 count coffin) MSRP $35.00
The Culebra will only be available at a few retailers: BNB Cigars, Boling Springs Cigars, Cousin’s Cigar, East End Cigar Co., King’s Leaf Cigar Lounge, Marker Cellars Family Winery, Maxamar Ultimate Cigars, Omerta Cigar Co., Skallywag Cigars, Smoker’s Abbey TX, Underground Cigar Shop and Willy’s Cigars.