Today, Black Works Studio (BLK WKS) has started shipping the 3rd annual installment of its limited cigar, Boondock. This cigar, like all others in the Black Works Studio and Black Label Trading Company portfolio, is made at James Brown’s Facriba Oveja Negra in Esteli, Nicaragua.
“It’s our 3rd release of Boondock and it just keeps getting better. This cigar is the perfect balance of strength and flavor, its bold yet refined. The Pennsylvania Broadleaf wrapper combined with the Broadleaf & Nicaraguan filler create flavors of anise, clove, dark fruits, bitter cocoa and earth. This blend highlights the many complexities in the broadleaf and Nicaraguan tobaccos used,” said James Brown.
- Country of Origin: Nicaragua
- Wrapper: Pennsylvania Broadleaf
- Binder: Nicaraguan Habano
- Filler: Nicaragua/Pennsylvania/Connecticut
- Corona Larga – 6.25 x 46 (20 count) MSRP $10.50
- Robusto – 5.25 x 50 (20 count) MSRP $10.50