Dapper Cigar Co has announced a third release for IPCPR later this week, the El Borracho Maduro (Broadleaf). The original El Borracho Maduro used a San Andrés whereas this one will use a Connecticut Broadleaf wrapper. The original blend was used as a starting point but was amped up in strength by adding more Nicaraguan Ligero from Oliva Tobacco’s prized La Joya farm. This new line is scheduled to be available November.
- STRENGTH: Full
- FLAVOR: Full
- Wrapper – U.S. / Connecticut Broadleaf / Lancaster Leaf Tobacco Co.
- Binder – Nicaragua / Jalapa / Cofradía / Habano Rosado / Oliva Tobacco Co.
- Nicaragua / Esteli / La Joya / Oliva Tobacco Co.
- Nicaragua / Jalapa / Cofradía / Oliva Tobacco Co.
- Nicaragua / Condega / gk Relleno / Oliva Tobacco Co.
- VITOLAS / COUNTS / IND MSRP
- Robusto (5 x 50) Box Pressed / 16 Count / $9.74
- Edmundo (5.5 x 52) Box Pressed / 16 Count / $10.80
- Toro (6 x 54) Box Pressed / 16 Count / $12.16
The cigars will come packed in a natural wood dress box. All come with a 69% Boveda pack. All cigars are made at Nicaragua America Cigars, S.A. (NACSA) in Esteli, Nicaragua. Raul Disla is in charge of production.
There will be a limited edition painted ceramic humidor called Prophet that will contain 16 Edmundo cigars. MSRP is $198.80. Initially, twenty limited edition cermaic humidors will be hand-made in Fresno, California by renowned ceramic artist Hannah Desch you can view Hannah’s shop here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/hannahdeschceramics. Each humidor will be uniquely hand painted by artist and cigar aficionado Héctor René Hinojosa aka @TheCigarProphet in the traditional Talavera style of Mexico. Héctor’s company’s name is H.R.H. Artistic Marketing and you can see their instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/thecigarprophet/