Lampert Cigars has announced a new line of cigars, 1675 Edicion Morado. The cigar has already started shipping to select retailers, but will see a wider release mid-April.
Lampert 1675 Edicion Morado is described as a full-bodied, full flavor cigar specifically blended to Stefan’s specifications embodying the complex, delicious and rich flavor experience he was searching for in a maduro cigar.
The blend uses a Mexican San Andres wrapper with Nicaraguan binder and fillers grown, fermented, then aged for four years by the Ortez family in the Jalapa and Condega valleys.
The Edicion Morado follows the 1675 Edición Azul and Rojo in the line, and is also rolled at Fábrica AGROTABACOS, Nicaragua.
Edicion Morado will come in two sizes, Robusto MSRP $14.00 and Toro MSRP $15.00 with a Short Robusto added later in the year.
The select stores receiving the Morado line are; in alphabetic order:
- Hill Cigar Company, St. Louis, MI (http://www.hillcigarco.com/)
- Humidor of Lisle, Lisle, IL (https://humidorcigarlounge.com)
- La Biblioteca, Plasentia, CA (https://chasefireclub.com/lounge/)
- Luxury Cigar Club, Cottonwood, AZ (https://luxurycigarclub.com/)
- Matador Cigar Lounge(s), New York (https://www.matadorcigars.com/locations/)
- Maxamar Ultimate Cigars, Orange, CA (https://www.smallbatchcigar.com/)
- Oxford Cigar Co, Orlando, FL (https://oxfordcigarcompany.com/)
- Sir Louis Cigars, Wilbraham, MA (https://www.sirlouiscigars.com/)
- Smoke Manayunk, Manayunk, PA (https://smokemanayunk.com/)
- Smokers Abbey, Austin, TX (https://smokersabbey.com/)