The original Fine & Rate came about from Alec Bradley Cigar Co. founder, Alan Rubin, trying to create a cigar using 10 different tobaccos. The resulting cigar was said to be so hard to make, only 1 pair of torcedors (1 Roller and 1 Buncher) were allow to roll them. Since then, there have been 5 iterations of the blend, some have been released more than once. The cigars included in this are said to have been aging since the last time they were rolled, meaning these are not a new production. These cigars have some age on them.
“I’m really excited to be able to present the Fine & Rare 10 Year Anniversary set,” Alan said. “I went through all of the different iterations and chose the vintages that had the best overall flavor development and performance. Fine & Rare is an ever-evolving concept and leaving batches to age and re-release adds another dimension to the complexity of the project.”
Each Fine & Rare Commemorative Ltd. Edition Release box will contain:
- 5 Release Year: 2014. Series Name: TA25A. Size 54 X 7 Figurado
- 5 Release Year: 2016. Series Name: HJ10-i. Size: 52 X 6 Toro
- 5 Release Year: 2017. Series Name: BR12-13. Size 52 X 6 Torpedo
- 5 Release Year: 2018. Series Name: JRS10=(86). Size 52 X 6 ½ Toro
- 5 Release Year: 2019. Series Name: HOF/506. Size 54 X 6 ¼ Boxed Pressed Toro
- Special Undisclosed Item(s)
The Alec Bradley Fine & Rare 10 Year Anniversary set was originally supposed to be shown off at the 2020 PCA Trade Show in Las Vegas, which was cancelled due to COVID-19. This will now be a part of their “The Traveling Roadshow,” a travelling event with three other manufacturers to take place of the PCA tradeshow. The entire set will cost $600 and will ships by the end of 2020. All cigars are rolled at the Raices Cubanas Factory in Danlí, Honduras.