The 2012 Gran Reserva follows the 2010 and 2011 releases in previous years. These have always scored well in our blind reviews. George Rico says that these cigars are made using the top 10% best leaf from the yearly crop and then aged for seven to eight years before the cigar is rolled. After rolled, the Gran Reservas are then aged for four to six years more years before sold.
The Corojo #5 Gran Reserva 2012 has been aged more years than any other Gran Reserva release. This cigar started shipping this week.
- Box count – 20 count boxes
- Corona Gorda 5 5/8 x 46 $ 8.10
- Gran Robusto 6 x 54 $ 8.60
- Imperial 6 x 60 $ 9.40
- Czar 6 x 66 $11.10
- Grandioso 7 x 70 $11.50
- Country of Origin: Honduras
- Factory: G.R. Tabacaleras Unidas, S.A.
- Distributor: Gran Habano
- Body: Full
- Wrapper: Nicaragua
- Binder: Nicaragua
- Filler: Nicaragua & Costa Rica