The Bishops Blend from Black Label Trading Company (BLTC) has become a highly anticipated annual release since it debuted three years ago. The 2018 release is sure to follow that same trend. BLTC have announced that they will ship Bishops Blend 2018 to select retailers later in April. 2018 Bishops Blend will only be available in limited quantities and at select retailers.
“I’m very excited about the third release of Bishops Blend. This is one of our most anticipated releases of the year and the 2018 vintage will not disappoint. It is very complex and extremely refined. As with the past vintages the broadleaf fillers shine at the forefront and are perfectly balanced by the Nicaraguan filler tobaccos,” said James Brown, creator of Black Label Trading Co. and partner at Fabrica Oveja Negra.
2018 Bishops Blend Details:
- Country of Origin: Nicaragua
- Factory: Fabrica Oveja Negra – Esteli, Nicaragua
- Wrapper: Ecuador Habano MaduroBinder: Ecuador Habano
- Filler: Nicaragua, Connecticut & PA Broadleaf
- Corona Larga – 6.25 x 46 (20 count) MSRP $11.50
- Robusto – 5 x 48 (20 count) MSRP $11.00
Cover Photo source: BLTC Instagram